incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <>
Subject Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re:
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:08:47 GMT
Il 24/11/2011 15.01, Pedro Giffuni ha scritto:
> I think we should keep the non copyleft dictionaries for
> reference. I think that leaves us with English, Russian,
> Croatian and I have an old italian version kindly donated
> by Gianluca to the MySpell "pseudo-project" @Apache-Extras.

Please, keep in mind that I thought that Hunspell would have been the
main AOO spell checker until a good substitution wouldn't have found.

Exactly, what do you mean by saying "You can go ahead and kill hunspell
from the tree"?

Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:

View raw message