incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [CODE] issue 118604 - IP clearance: Remove dmake source
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:39:14 GMT
Hi,

Sorry about that.  Looks like I did not test the case of a user supplied
dmake executable well enough (I probably had a dmake in my search path
that was found when all else failed.)

I added another patch to issue 118604 that fixes this.  I just became
committer (yay) but I am still sorting out the technical details of how
to actually commit code.  So for the time being I still have to ask for
somebody else to do that.

Regards,
Andre