incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [AOO 3.4 Test Plan Discussion]Overview
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:14:21 GMT
On 11/23/11 11:07 AM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> Why not Solaris x86 version?

If somebody takes care of it why not. It is always the same the work has
to be done and somebody has to focus on this platform. If it is
important for you feel free to join the project and take care of it. I
am sure will get the necessary support.

As we have discussed earlier on this mailing list we plan to concentrate
on Linux, Windows and MacOS as the most important and used Desktop
systems. And we will not drop active any code that is important for
other platforms. But we will concentrate our efforts on the most
important platforms.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Juergen