incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Non-Apache maintenance release for OOo 3.3?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:24:54 GMT
On 2011-11-22 4:06 PM, Louis R Suárez-Potts wrote:
> Can I suggest an agenda for a meeting—teleconference, I suppose, or its newfangled
equivalent—where we place those items that Martin (hi Martin) mentions as well as the concerns
Rob expresses?

We have a mailing list that is made for just this purpose, right here.
Heck, we even have a mailing list that's privately archived, if people
really feel the need to express private thoughts about possibly
unannounced business plans over at ooo-private@.

We don't need a group call.  We need people to actually engage here on
(one of) the Apache lists, to work on the actual Apache OpenOffice project.

- Shane