incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:24:44 GMT
it sounds like a Déjà vu and i think we had already a discussion that
goes in this direction.

Yes, i totally agree on this separation and it makes sense to me. Moving
forward with this separation we need much less migration and can
concentrate on the most important pages of the main portal (for users)
www.openoffice.org.

Hopefully we can change wiki.services.openoffice.org to
wiki.openoffice.org and can redirect the old Url to the new short one.
and the same for the forum users.services.openoffice.org

The portal side provide the main info about the product (mainly
marketing material), provide the download (with the infra structure
behind), but also provides the entry points to the wiki, to the forum
and of course openoffice.apache.org for project members.

I really like that

Juergen