incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Source Code Sponsor of OOo
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:05:07 GMT
On 11/21/11 10:12 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Alexandro started fixing the Spanish site, but there is more to do ...

it would be interesting to know where the problem is and what the
planned changes are. There are valid concerns about the page and i would
really appreciate if Alexandro would describe what he want to change.

Changing or removing a PayPal button can't be a big issue.

I can't read Spanish and therefore i depend on a good explanation. But i
would really appreciate if we as PPMC can agree on the content of all
our pages or a least on a concept.

I repeat myself that is the reason why i would prefer a common concept
for all pages and move more individual language community pages into the
wiki or somewhere else.

Juergen