incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [CODE] configure.in: yes/no messages swapped in --enable-copyleft
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:59:42 GMT
Andre Fischer wrote:
> good point but please keep in mind that this is a temporary workaround.
> Much work is currently being done ... the --enable-copyleft switch
> will not live for very long.

Thanks for the information, but since "configure" is writing a wrong
(and potentially confusing) message, and the fix I sent is trivial and
totally harmless, why not just fix it?

It takes less to fix it than to discuss it by e-mail, and people
experimenting with the --enable-copyleft switch will be reassured if
configure gives them the proper feedback. And since I think that the new
--enable-x-license (or whatever it is) section in configure.in will be
copied and pasted from --enable-copyleft, it is probably good to get it
right there even if it is going away soon.

Regards,
   Andrea.