incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Hollmichel <martin.hollmic...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: content of the about dialog box
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:16:51 GMT
On 11/21/11 4:12 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 21, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Martin Hollmichel<martin.hollmichel@googlemail.com>
 wrote:

>> On 11/21/11 4:00 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>>> Sent from my iPhone

term. Should it now read as "Apache ack..." ? or "$(VENDOR) ack..." ?
content start scrolling to list a long list of names who have contributed to this project
... I think this was always very much appreciated and should keep it. Or does anything be
against it or prevent it for whatever reason?
the website. From my experience you will forget every release some important names, so I'd
suggest to exchange tho long scrolling list to a link on the web,
>>> I think that the list of names cannot include the names of any individuals who
paid any amount of money to put their name on that list.
>> We are talking about code committer, I see no one talking about money here ?
> Your Team OOo site mentions it.
I thought Jürgen was talking about AOO about dialog box, I was referring
to that topic,

sorry for the confusion,

> Regards,
> Dave