incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject OOo-Dev Builds
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:19:15 GMT
Hi at all

At the old OOo Project we have had milestones. This milestone was not
installed as a normal OOo. We call them OOo-Dev Builds. The big
difference between a productive OOo is the fact that the OOo-Dev build
use different User directory. Normaly you can put only one OOo on a
computer. OOo-dev Versions allow to run a stable and a testing version
on the same computer. If the test version crash the profile you don't
loos the profile of the stable version.

I startet to make dev builds possible for the ASF builds. I have already
build a Mac Dev build, but I have not found the proper and easy way to
do this.

Link to the Build: http://people.apache.org/~rbircher/builds/

If sameone has hints, please don't hesitate to provide it! Thanks.

Greetings Raphael