incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Microsoft Tools for Windows Builds
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:51:01 GMT
Hallo Dennis,

I am not sure that I see the problem here (I do not read the
libre-office mailing list but maybe I should).

The configure script already detects which compiler to use.  This works
well on my Windows machine with cygwin and VC++ and the MS SDKs.  The
only problem I have encountered so far is when several versions of
visual studio or the SDKs (old and new, 32bit and 64bit) are installed
at the same time and configure has to make a choice.  But this is may
not be auto-detectable by any means.  For this we have options with
which to tell configure which version to use.

But maybe I misunderstand the problem entirely?

Best regards,
Andre