incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <>
Subject Re: Legacy email addresses in the legacy website
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 02:21:06 GMT
On 11/20/2011 20:26, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Raphael Bircher<>  wrote:
>> Finaly we can run a script who do the jop. But we should not forget
>> There are a load of E-mail Adress too.
> Is there any easy way to get the addresses used on the wiki?  I could
> wget the entire site, but that would be unkind.
> -Rob
>> Greetings Raphael
Probably the preferred way would be to do an SQL search from the command
line. That is still beyond my ability. Using the internal search in the
documentation section, I have found and fixed some addresses.

A Google search of the site might be useful, but I use the advanced
features so rarely, I have to look all that up, every time. Will try.

View raw message