incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Legacy openoffice.org email addresses in the legacy website
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:07:11 GMT
Am 21.11.11 00:22, schrieb Rob Weir:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Rob Weir<robweir@apache.org>  wrote:
>> If you download ooo-site from svn and run the following command on the
>> content directory, you will get a list of all references to legacy
>> openoffice.org email addresses on the website:
>>
>> grep -o -r -i --include="*.html" "[[:alnum:]+\.\_\-]*@openoffice.org" .
>>
> Continuing, since my email seemed eager to send itself before I was done ;-)
>
> I can post the list if anyone is interested, around 2000 lines, but my
> main interest was to see if there were any special "utility' addresses
> that we should pay special attention to.
>
> A sorted list of the most frequently mentioned addresses can be found by:
>
> grep -o -r -i --no-filename --include="*.html"
> "[[:alnum:]+\.\_\-]*@openoffice.org" . | sort | uniq -c | sort -n -r
>

> I see the following.  But I cannot easily tell what is a name versus
> an official address.  For example, is Presse someone's surname?  Or is
> that the German press contact?  If the latter, then who is receiving
> those emails today?
>
>      103 webmasters@openoffice.org
>       82 presse@openoffice.org
>       76 users@openoffice.org
>       56 mh@openoffice.org
>       44 discuss@openoffice.org
>       33 sympa@openoffice.org
>       32 stories@openoffice.org
>       25 dev@openoffice.org
>       19 users-subscribe@openoffice.org
>       14 announce-subscribe@openoffice.org
>       12 ssh2key@openoffice.org
>       12 announce@openoffice.org
>       11 abzocke@openoffice.org
>       10 tunnel@openoffice.org
>        9 abgezockt@openoffice.org
>        6 releases@openoffice.org
>        6 @openoffice.org
>        6 cdrom@openoffice.org
>        4 qa@openoffice.org
>        4 discuss-subscribe@openoffice.org
>        4 dev-subscribe@openoffice.org

I selected a list of mail adress who are no user adress for sure. But I
propose to make a wiki page about the mail Alias. Samething like

Old mail adress       |    New mail adress

Finaly we can run a script who do the jop. But we should not forget
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/ There are a load of E-mail Adress too.

Greetings Raphael