incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Source Code Sponsor of OOo
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:06:49 GMT
Am 20.11.11 18:44, schrieb Thomas Horn:
> Hi all,
>
> I've read on http://teamopenoffice.org/en/become-a-partner.html that
> you could become a "Source Code Sponsor" with your named displayed in
> OpenOffice.org 3.4 by paying EUR 5000.
This is not true for sure. You will not get a sponsor emptry in Apache
OpenOffice. If Team OpenOffice.org offer a sponsor emptry in there owen
product, it's a other case.

There Team OpenOffice.org has to search a other solution.

> Do you really thinks that this is a good idea? I think that will lower
> the neutrality of the Apache Foundation as I before wasn't under the
> impression that you could buy yourself into Apache software.
Team OpenOffice.org is not ASF. So they are a different organisation who
try to get money to found Developer