incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: oooforum.org
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:20:34 GMT

On 2011-11-20 6:28 AM, Simon Phipps wrote:

> On 20 Nov 2011, at 09:33, Peter Junge wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there any admin of oooforum.org around here?
>>
>> It's getting spamed with really disgusting content on the front page.
>
> I don't see that, but I do see unlicensed use of Apache trademarks.
>
> S.

If you have an actual concern about improper use of any Apache marks,
then I suggest you take action to ensure that the appropriate ASF (P)PMC
or officer knows about the *specific* situation.

PPMC members should review the guidelines, although that remember as a
podling you should be working with trademarks@ first before
communicating formally with any third parties:

   http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/responsibility.html#police

- Shane