incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: oooforum.org
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 15:43:14 GMT
If you want to discuss with the oooforum owner, then just do it. Before creating the http://user.services.openoffice.org
forum, there have been discussions during several months to avoid creating a new forum and
splitting the effort; see also http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=249
. The creation of the new forum is then a consequence of a dead end. Note that I don't recall
Clayton being admin of oooforum at all.

Why should they add "non official"? What prevents them to label it "The OpenOffice.org forum"?
During years, it has been indeed the main resource.

Hagar