incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [CODE] issue 118576: Crash on close
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:51:55 GMT
Am 08.11.2011 23:40, schrieb eric b:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> Le 8 nov. 11 à 22:45, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :
>
>> I concur on reverting the patch.
>

> Me too : Andre explained everything and convinced me that the issue
> needs to be fixed correctly.
>
> Though, to my eyes, there is one big issue remaining : I'd like to
> study what has been implemented (the full diff) when the new
> configmanager was introduced, and I still don't know how to proceed :
> sb111 (and other associated cws's) are no longer available (any
> suggestion is welcome).

Though it's a bit late, here's a suggestion:

sb111 was integrated some time ago, but you could try to get its changes
from the check-in comments. If Stephan did it as expected, the comments
should contain an "sb111".

You could also use "hg serve" on a local Mercurial repo of ooo340 and
try to use the graphical visualization to identify the changes.

Regards,
Mathias