incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <>
Subject [DISCUSS]: content of the about dialog box
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:14:42 GMT
just stumbled over the about dialog box.

Besides the logo on top + the name, version and build info the text box
below contains

Copyright © 2000, 2011 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
This product was created by Oracle, based on acknowledges all community members, especially those
mentioned at

We have to find a new text for this box. Any ideas!

And we still have the feature that when you press ctrl-s-d-t the dialog
content start scrolling to list a long list of names who have
contributed to this project ... I think this was always very much
appreciated and should keep it. Or does anything be against it or
prevent it for whatever reason?

View raw message