incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Patch]submit a patch to fix the issue - 115580.
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:28:23 GMT
On 11/17/11 4:26 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Committed as revision 1203218.
>
> Thank you very much for your contribution!

i very much appreciate that we accept and integrate everything at the
moment. But should we maybe a little bit more careful? And should we
focus more on our main common goal to provide a stable version asap?

I thought we would have agreed to only make the code base Apache conform
and work on replacements for license critical things. We are now in a
phase where we integrate many patches from Issuezilla that are not yet
integrated for specific reasons (maybe not reviewed, not complete, too
bad etc.). We integrate things without real testing the changes. I am
not sure if we should do that at the moment.

What do others think about it?

Juergen