incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Taxhet <stx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:15:23 GMT
Hi,

Am 17.11.2011 08:51, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> What is difficult for me to understand is that both Stefan Taxhet and Martin Hollmichel
> signed up as Initial Committers to the Apache project, but have never signed an iCLA.

Martin and I sent signed iCLAs to secretary@
Is there a page where this should be/is acknowledged or
did we miss some additional formality?

> There are many more than four people involved.
>
> The Team OpenOffice website must immediately acknowledge that OpenOffice.org is a registered
trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.

Please point us to the phrase you want to be used.
Is it just the adaption of the phrases that are at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/list/ ?

> The Team OpenOffice site must recognize the Apache project.

We plan to mention the players in the arena (Apache/AOO, TDF/LO) on the
website. Which form of recognition of the Apache project could you think of?

And yes, we are aware that the website content in general needs an update.

Greetings
Stefan