incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Build Breaker in /main/tools/
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:14:57 GMT
Hi,

Sorry about that.  I do not (yet) have access to a MacOS X build
environment.  Although, I am a bit surprised about the nature of the
problem.  A sal_Int32 should be a 4 byte integer, something that a 32bit
or 64bit compiler should be able to pack into an int.

Anyway, thank you Pedro for fixing this so fast.

Regards,
Andre