incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Is it time for a build machine?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:17:07 GMT
On 15.11.2011 04:36, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Just wondering,
>
> Perhaps the older OOo at SUN/Oracle also had some
> setup for hudson/jenkins that we could reuse?

No, unfortunately OOo never embraced continuous integration and all the
other wonderful things you can build around it. Our builds where done in
a mixture of a strange home-made build server and manual actions, and
code was not allowed to get in before it passed an approval chain
(before you ask: no, it wasn't based on code reviews). I hope nobody
will ever try to reuse that.

Regards,
Mathias