incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernand Vanrie <...@pmgroup.be>
Subject Re: [API] Re: No addRow method in XGridDataModel interface in Oo 3.4 beta
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:35:35 GMT
Ariel ,

As y do not know about  C++ and Java i stick to Basic :-)
Thanks (as always) for the knowledge !

BTW , I am interested in the Gridcontrol , because the Datasource
browser is not working with a connection made using the "DriverManger".

oManager = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.sdbc.DriverManager")
oConn = oManager.getConnectionWithInfo(sURL, oParms())

When using the "Database Context"  to get a connenction  , the
DataSourceBrowser is working,

I am sure you can explain me why the DatasourceBrowser is not working
with a connection made from the DriverManager !

Greetz

Fernand