incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Font related questions
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:11:18 GMT
On 14.11.2011 15:33, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> I was going to remove them but opengrok noticed they are
> referred to here:
>
> /scp2/source/ooo/file_font_ooo.scp

This means they were installed with the product. If you don't want to
bundle the fonts you have to remove or disable these entries.

> /officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu

The entries for these fonts only matter here if the fonts are available.
If they are not available their entries would be ignored. So there is
nothing to change in this file.

> (FWIW, I think hdu@ committed the liberation fonts
> originally.)

Yup, I had extended the classic Liberation fonts with Liberation Sans
Narrow, because having a metrically compatible font for the popular
target font was an often requested feature.

Herbert