incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.lis...@oryx.cc>
Subject Re: Announce: OS/2 Port mostly in the tree!
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:52:15 GMT
I have no delusions that OS/2 is a major player, but it is still out
there as an active product and being developed for.  FWIW, OS/2 is now
ecomstation.

http://www.ecomstation.com/

A new, major release was just recently completed, and I have no doubt
that current OS2/Ecomstation users appreciate the work being completed
on their behalf.

Jerry