incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: agg and epm are still in svn repo.
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:47:10 GMT
On 11/10/11 7:56 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> Am 10.11.2011 16:52, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
>> ok, drop counterproductive but i still don't understand why you have
>> checked in it at all. The update if necessary could have been done at a
>> later time as well.
> You seem to misunderstand what Pedro did. "agg" was always part of the
> source tree. IIRC Pedro tried to remove it, but then canvas couldn't be
> built anymore. So he at least updated it as much as possible. IMHO a
> good idea.
ups, indeed i really thought it was handled as all the other external
libs. Very bad from me that i haven't double checked my assumption
before a wrote my comment. I should have been more careful.

@Pedro, i apologize for my not correct comment and i very much
appreciate your work. Maybe i had a bad day as well because some of the
work on IP clearance we currently have to do is more than boring.

Sorry Pedro

View raw message