incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Report Builder extension (was Re: [proposal] development for the first AOO release)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:47:30 GMT
Hi Pedro,

The report builder extension has 49 open bugs:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed;namedcmd=SRB_open;list_id=2823

Lot of bugs reported by me, I was the volunteer QA on this feature.
Some of them needs to be repaired, and some features available in
pentaho reporting, not implemented it in, for example subreports, and
new chart features from OOo.
If I know correctly the original developer will not continue working on it.
If some developer continue the development, I will do QA on it.

Regards,
Zoltan