incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Altmann <...@altsys.de>
Subject Re: [Mac OS X, Intel] some issue with Apple remote
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:39:05 GMT
Hi eric

Am 10.11.11 09:01, schrieb eric b:
>> If someone leads me to a recent build of 3.4, i'll be able to test that
>> with 10.6 and 10.5 and a white apple remote.
>                           ^^^^^
>
> Would be kind of you. What is the model ? white or metallic ?

White of course. :-)

Raphaels Build 340m1 build 9584 (would really be nice if this text could
be copied from the "about"-box) works fine under 10.6:
The only - not reproducible - error I got was the first time when I just
opened a presentation in edit mode and tried to start it with the center
button of the remote, OOO crashed.

My 10.5 system will be back together with my wife later in the day.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann