incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: agg and epm are still in svn repo.
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:26:32 GMT
On 11/10/11 2:43 AM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Maho;
>
> I personally didn't plan to remove agg. I like it as
> option and license wise it's OK so I have no pland to
> remove it, at least for now.

well the question really is why you have checked it in this way and has
disabled it directly afterwards. That doesn't make any sense and it was
counterproductive from my pov.

It was initially handled as all other 3rd party modules and we could
have dropped it and could have kept the option to use it (if somebody
wants) with the option --with-system-agg. Default would be to disable it.

I think it would make sense if we follow all the same rules.

Juergen