incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <>
Subject Re: Do recent bugs filed against Libre 3.4 need to be refiled with apache tracker?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:35:56 GMT
Hi Pedro,

Pedro Giffuni schrieb:
> Hello David;
> If you find a bug in file it directly
> on Apache's bugzilla. Duplicate bug reports are fine,
> they really are.
> So far I am the only one in the business of actually
> committing fixes to issues, so trust me and ignore
> completely what Rob suggested. I will act with extreme
> prejudice ignoring any bug report linked to libreoffice
> on the principle that such contributions or the resulting
> followups are not made under a compatible license. I won't
> even look at them.

I do not understand, why you will ignore solutions found in LibreOffice.
For example bug has
a solution in Why do
you will ignore it?
(Actually it is a simple typo FontWorkAlignmentController ->

Even if you can not take the patch as it is, the bug report in
LibreOffice might tell you the reason of the problem and it might
contain valuable comments and test documents.

Kind regards

View raw message