incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject ODF Plugfest in Gouda, NL (17th+18th Nov. 2011)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:14:13 GMT
Hi,

I want to let you know that I will attend the ODF Plugfest in Gouda, NL
next week [1], [2].

As an active member of the OASIS ODF TC (since Dec. 2006) and a
long-term developer of OpenOffice.org (since July 2002) I was attending
the ODF Plugfest since it got started in 2009 - I have missed the one in
Berlin in July this year due to my vacation with my family.

At the former events I have shared/discuss/present my view on the work
at the OASIS ODF TC and about the work which is going on in the
OpenOffice.org project regarding ODF. I also represented Sun/Oracle and
its products around ODF. See [3] for details.

For the ODF Plugfest next week I am planning to give somehow a status
update of our Apache OpenOffice.org project (incubating) from my point
of view. Something like:
- developers are working on the code for an "IP cleared" milestone
- status of the migration as found at [4]
- ...

Any objections to do so?

Any further information which I can and should share on this event?
Here, I want to ask Dave and Don directly for input as they are/were in
Vancouver presenting/discussing our project ;-)

Are there other project members attending the ODF Plugfest in Gouda?
If yes, it would be a great opportunity to get in touch personally as
members of the same project.

Best regards, Oliver.

[1] http://odfplugfest.org/2011-gouda/
[2] http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php