incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "David C. Rankin" <drankina...@suddenlinkmail.com>
Subject Do recent bugs filed against Libre 3.4 need to be refiled with apache tracker?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 05:21:03 GMT
Guys,

   I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but over the past year I
have filed several bugs against Libre which would also apply to OO 3.4. How do
you want to handle these types of issues? Do you review the Libre tracker at
freedesktop.org or do duplicates bugs need to be opened in the apache tracker?

   I presume you won't want duplicates filed, but is there some mechanism in
place to make sure those bugs don't slip through the cracks and plague OO 3.4
the way they have Libre 3.4? May also be worth a note on the
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html page or the
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ page. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.