incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Progress in my fight to walking normal!!!
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 21:39:40 GMT
Hello Raphael,

Raphael Bircher wrote on 2011-11-08 19:46:

> I make a big progress in my fight to walking normal. I won't going here
> in the medical details but one spastic muscle is now under much better
> control. This muscle was never active in sport activity, and his
> inactivity was the main reason why I'm about 1/3 slower in running as
> normal people. Last wekend this muscle take activity the first time
> during a run.
>
> Well, this is just the beginning. It will take about a year training to
> put the muscle to the same level as the other one.  And I don't realy
> know how big the impact is. I will have to train hard in the next years.
> So please understand that I can't particip on events. I need to train
> realy frequently.

despite (or better, because of) all those hard discussions going on, I
am really happy to jump into this so positive thread, by congratulating
you to your efforts.

I've been knowing you for many years, and saw what you had to fight, and
with which love, passion and especially belief in yourself you did this.
You can be very proud of yourself, and I keep my fingers crossed that
you will make more and more progress, to reach all your goals, even
those you aren't yet aware of.

Take good care of your health, and especially, never forget to believe
in yourself - that's at least 50%, if not much more, to every success in
life.

Really, I am happy to hear these news, and I am confident, many more
will come!

Florian

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108