incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 21:14:40 GMT
2011.11.08. 21:48 keltezéssel, eric b írta:
> Hi,
>
> Looking at the archives (see [1]), the flow of mails we receive every
> day, on ooo-dev mailing list is really big, and not always
> "development" relevant. And more than 1500 mails every month, is maybe
> too much (of me it is). Of course, I'm the first to think, some topics
> are important, interesting and must be debated, but we reached some
> limit, and must, say ... improve the situation.
>
> As a compromise, what about to create ooo-discuss@incubator.apache.org  ?
You think, you can separate the mails you not interested in?
I think it is an attempt which will not give positive result to you.
The subscribers can submit any topic on this list which he/she seems to
be related to the development, and another subscriber think it is fit
into other list, and what will happens, nothing.
The mails can be ignored, which is out of your interest.

What a topics discussed here, you propose to discuss on
ooo-discuss@i.a.o list?
Please add more details, as new potential subscriber. Why I will think,
it worth to subscribe to this new list?
As consequence this list traffic will be less? Or we creating an useless
empty list.

Regards,
Zoltan