incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Problem when showing a dialog of a deployed extension
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:40:16 GMT
2011.11.07. 23:42 keltezéssel, Gerardo Gómez írta:
> Hello Ariel.
>
> the underlying issue is in LoginPanel.fillCredentials():
>> this.getUserNameTextField().
>> setText(creditionals.getUserName());
>> creditionals.getUserName() returns null. You should check if this is a bug
>> or the expected behaviour (no OOo API bug in either case).
>>
> I'm agree with you, it is more a fillCredentials() problem, it would be
> better to construct the credentionals.userName as an empty string instead
> of a null one. But because it was (at least), an enhancement, i was only
> "replicating" the effect.
>
> I've Uploaded in my GitHub account, the .oxt (the extension itself), so
> everybody who wants, could test it. As far as i've tested, it seems that in
> linux and windows the extension works great.
I added your extension 0.0.1 version, downloaded today, tested under
win7, to OOo 3.3 and OOo 3.4Beta(oracle), and AOOo 3.4.
Java versions selected: 1.6.0_27 (and same with java 1.6.0_18):
I get same error from all versions, I copied here as I get from debug
version of AOOo 3.4 messages.

When clicked on "configure" button:
---------------------------
Debug Output
---------------------------
Error: UnoWrapper::SetWindowInterface: there already *is* a
WindowInterface for this window!
 From File y:/apache/trunk/main/toolkit/source/helper/unowrapper.cxx at
Line 186
Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)
---------------------------
Igen   Nem   Mégse
---------------------------
Second:
---------------------------
Debug Output
---------------------------
Error: VCLXToolkit::createWindow: did #133706# resurge?
 From File y:/apache/trunk/main/toolkit/source/awt/vclxtoolkit.cxx at
Line 1138
Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)
---------------------------
Igen   Nem   Mégse
---------------------------
Third:
---------------------------
Debug Output
---------------------------
Error: [jni_uno bridge error] Java calling UNO method setText:
[map_to_uno():string] null-ref given!
java stack trace:
     at com.sun.star.bridges.jni_uno.JNI_proxy.dispatch_call(Native Method)

     at com.sun.star.bridges.jni_uno.JNI_proxy.invoke(JNI_proxy.java:175)

     at $Proxy33.setText(Unknown Source)

     at util.OoTextField.setText(OoTextField.java:50)

     at
org.openoffice.gdocs.ui.dialogs.ConfigDialog.<init>(ConfigDialog.java:157)

     at org.openoffice.gdocs.UNOGDocs$1.run(UNOGDocs.java:104)

     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

 From File Y:/apache/trunk/main/bridges/source/jni_uno/jni_java2uno.cxx
at Line 633
Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)
---------------------------
Igen   Nem   Mégse
---------------------------

When I clicked on "Export to Google docs":
---------------------------
Debug Output
---------------------------
Error: [jni_uno bridge error] Java calling UNO method setText:
[map_to_uno():string] null-ref given!
java stack trace:
     at com.sun.star.bridges.jni_uno.JNI_proxy.dispatch_call(Native Method)

     at com.sun.star.bridges.jni_uno.JNI_proxy.invoke(JNI_proxy.java:175)

     at $Proxy33.setText(Unknown Source)

     at util.OoTextField.setText(OoTextField.java:50)

     at
org.openoffice.gdocs.ui.LoginPanel.fillCredentials(LoginPanel.java:179)

     at
org.openoffice.gdocs.ui.LoginPanel.readCreditionals(LoginPanel.java:202)

     at org.openoffice.gdocs.ui.LoginPanel.setSystem(LoginPanel.java:212)

     at
org.openoffice.gdocs.ui.dialogs.UploadDialog.<init>(UploadDialog.java:181)

     at org.openoffice.gdocs.UNOGDocs$2.run(UNOGDocs.java:231)

     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

 From File Y:/apache/trunk/main/bridges/source/jni_uno/jni_java2uno.cxx
at Line 633
Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)
Igen   Nem   Mégse

I hope this help you.

Zoltan