incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <in...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?)
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 09:06:56 GMT
Ariel Constenla-Haile ha scritto:
> Of course, this could be made more user-friendly, prompting the user, on
> application first run, if she or he wants to install a dictionary
> extension for his language, etc.
Well, this was my first suggestion about this topic... ;-)

I'm just trying to find out what kind of consensus there is among the
developers.

If the simplest (legal) way is:

1) to keep all dictionaries in one place;
2) to ask users during first application run what dictionaries they want
to install;

then let's go that way.

Regards,

Gianluca

--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: