incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] issue 118576: Crash on close
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2011 16:18:51 GMT
On 11/6/2011 1:50 AM, eric b wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> I confirm the crash on windows when quit, and I can try to have a look
> at your code, compile it and review it on Windows.
I am tracking this -thank you for raising it - hoping it is a dupe of
earlier issue.
I am right now checking in the hxx header fixes, and then I will stop
until things settle down.
All of this was tested in sandboxes on my machine, so at least on Linux
all of the header changes were tested prior to checking in.

Andrew