incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Shutting down legacy OOo mailing lists
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 22:26:17 GMT
On 19/10/2011 Dennis E. Hamilton ha scritto:
> Can you assist us in connecting with other Native Language
> List (NL-list) moderators and enlisting them in providing similar support for
> their communities of users?

I just took the occasion of an e-mail to the native-lang list to urge
other volunteers to do the same.

Maybe it would help if people who post on the (so-called "legacy") mailing list used a simple signature like
This mailing list will be shut down soon. Please subscribe to ooo-dev:
as a permanent reminder. I think I'll use it for the mailing lists in
English to which I post, since all of them will be mapped to ooo-dev.

View raw message