incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Moved over the old OOo archive
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 15:24:11 GMT
Am 11/04/2011 04:11 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> On Nov 4, 2011, at 7:44 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

After

links to the archive mirror server.

>>> Where is the page?
>>
>> In my text editor. Please be patient. ;-)
>
> Sure, I was wondering what the url will be. :-D

Really? I think in this kind I'm boring. ;-)

I've just finished and committed:
http://ooo-site.apache.org/download/archive.html

With an additional link on the "index.html" one directory higher.

Maybe we have to rebuild the whole website one day but for the moment it
should be sufficient.

Marcus