incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:22:16 GMT
Am 11/04/2011 03:01 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> Did we lose the ftp site as well?

I don't know this domain nor the service behind it.

> I don't know how widely that was used, but it seems to have been where
> many of the NL spell checking dictionaries were stored:

Many dic's are stored in the mirror network like here:

But I don't how current it is when looking at the timestamps.

> If these dictionaries are under the SGA and part of the project, they
> should probably go into SVN or onto the website.  Otherwise they could
> go to Apache-Extras.

It seems that this is valid for 2.x releases. I remember that we have
build-in these for 3.x. But I'm not sure.

However, these dictionaries are saved in the location where the other,
older builds are archived (see other mail thread).

View raw message