incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:22:16 GMT
Am 11/04/2011 03:01 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> Did we lose the ftp site as well?

I don't know this domain nor the service behind it.

> I don't know how widely that was used, but it seems to have been where
> many of the NL spell checking dictionaries were stored:

Many dic's are stored in the mirror network like here:
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/contrib/dictionaries/

But I don't how current it is when looking at the timestamps.

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries
>
> If these dictionaries are under the SGA and part of the project, they
> should probably go into SVN or onto the website.  Otherwise they could
> go to Apache-Extras.

It seems that this is valid for 2.x releases. I remember that we have
build-in these for 3.x. But I'm not sure.

However, these dictionaries are saved in the location where the other,
older builds are archived (see other mail thread).

Marcus