incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Moved over the old OOo archive
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:26:20 GMT
Yay old builds are saved!

On 11/4/2011 8:16 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
...snip...
> Right. That's the reason why I've done it already in June as I also
> won't loose this history. Furthermore it's a complete shapshot and
> includes also all OOo 3.3.0 and 3.4.0 Beta builds.
>
> I wasn't sure if infra would be happy to store ~180 GB on their disks
> that don't belong to ASF. So I've haven't asked but asked the mirror
> admin as he has the GB already on disk anyway (see here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice.org+Migration+Status).

Please note that the http://archive.apache.org/ server is for historical
archives - things we (the ASF) won't ever delete.  It does *not*
replicate to mirrors!

Only the normal /dist directory is on the mirror system.  The archive is
not mirrored.  Just didn't want people expecting something to mirror
that isn't going to mirror.

More info on ASF Mirroring: http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html

- Shane