incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Moved over the old OOo archive
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:16:36 GMT
Am 11/04/2011 08:28 AM, schrieb J├╝rgen Schmidt:
> On 11/4/11 7:05 AM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

Right. That's the reason why I've done it already in June as I also
won't loose this history. Furthermore it's a complete shapshot and
includes also all OOo 3.3.0 and 3.4.0 Beta builds.

I wasn't sure if infra would be happy to store ~180 GB on their disks
that don't belong to ASF. So I've haven't asked but asked the mirror
admin as he has the GB already on disk anyway (see here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice.org+Migration+Status).

>> Nice work Raphael, thanks for taking the time to get it done.

So, now we have 2 places with history. Should be save enough. :-)

Marcus