incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Need a current build for WinXP 32bit
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 08:13:09 GMT
On 31.10.2011 20:18, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Regina,
>
> I would like to find an already built Win32 WinXP version too.  I
> despair of ever succeeding in building one myself without extensive
> practice with the tools that I am expected to operate to accomplish
> that.
>
> I don't know how to deal with the ATL dependencies. I thought that it
> was going to be made available independently, but it is apparently
> still tied to VC++ 200xy non-express editions.

As I already wrote on this list some weeks ago, you can get ATL headers
by installing the Windows driver SDK. It might require to add paths to
your build environment, but basically it should work with VS Express.

It might be an idea to install the driver SDK, get the necessary stuff,
move it into a suitable location, adapt include path and library path of
your build env and then deinstall the otherwise useless SDK again.

Regards,
Mathias