incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolfram Garten <wolframgar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Willing help on Test
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 15:53:58 GMT
Hi Ji Yan,
welcome to the community.
as it was already said, a lot of Test-Specifications have been lost with
the Quaste server.
Maybe this here can help: http://specs.openoffice.org/ These
specifications were used often to generate the tesplans for manual and
automated testing.
I know this is not what you have searched for but it is getting pretty
close ;-)
Maybe this can help you.

Regards, Wolfram