incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Greetings from Betsy
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:14:31 GMT
On 01.11.2011 09:21, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:

> the help content is currently coming from xhp files that you can find in
> the helpcontent2 module in the source. xhp files are xml files that can
> be edited with the office (a special filter is required) and there
> exists an extensions that can help to edit these files. It's a
> collection of macros as far as i know that provides some useful tooling
> to manage help-ids etc. But i am not expert here and i can't say where
> to find this extension. but i will try to figure that out or hopefully
> somebody else can help us.
I took the liberty to commit the help authoring extension into one of my
last cws some months ago. It should be integrated into AOOo already
(module helpauthoring).

It was a quick hack just to save it, I didn't invest a lot of time to
fix the build of it. But as this is only packaging, it should be easy to
accomplish that.

Regards,
Mathias