incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Willing help on Test
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 02:30:49 GMT
Hi Ji Yan

Am 02.11.11 01:58, schrieb Ji Yan:

> Hi all,
>
>    This is Yan Ji from IBM Lotus Symphony test team. I've been working in
> Symphony for almost five years . It's my honour to join the community. As a
> QE of Symphony my major focus is FVT in both
> WordProcessor/Spreadsheet/Presentation and Install. Now I'm willing to
> contribute my effort on Apache OpenOffice. Please let me know if there is
> anything I can help on OO 3.4 release.
Welcome! At the moment we have no public builds, but you can build a
AOOo your self or maybe a other IBMer do it for you ;-) We have
different work to do:

1) Bugzilla editing unconfirmed issues
2) Automation: Setup test boxes and make it ready to start
3) Querbeet tests

>    Since most OO website are unreachable. Could someone help me to find OO
> TCM or TCS, it will help me to understand how the OO test way works.
> Looking forward to hear from you.
Unfortionaly we have no TCM/TCS. Our old TCM was a proprietary tool, and
we can't take over it. There was a plane to replace the TCM within
QUASTe. But this one is still in Beta, and no one working on it since it
was developed by Helge Delfs who was one of the Hamburg Oracle Team.

But anyway. The workflow by OOo has changed, and we need to reorganize
the QA. And first we should reorganize the QA and then we should talk
about the needed tools. Thats my option.

Greetings Raphael