incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <>
Subject Re: [ISSUE] Shut-down of all name@ e-mail addresses
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:43:46 GMT
Am 01.11.11 19:34, schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
> --- On Tue, 11/1/11, Dave Fisher<>  wrote:
>> Questions for the BZ, Forums and MWiki. Is there a way for
>> people registered in those systems with an @OOo email to
>> change their address without losing their content?
> I won't miss what I never had, but ...
> For BZ it's easy to change the email address. Just go to
> Preferences -->  Account information.
No, it's not so easy. We have not migrated the password. So the only way
to reset your accout is over the the e-mail. But these E-mail is the
forwarding adress If the Forwarding Adress works no
longer you have no chance to take over your old account.

Greetings Raphael

My private Homepage:

View raw message