incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:57:08 GMT
On 11/1/2011 06:16, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have noticed a problem when changing my wiki profile.
> When i try to change for example my email address in my wiki profile i
> got a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. This link
> starts with "http://127.0.0.1/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/..." that can't
> work. Changing the localhost ip address to wiki.services.openoffice.org
> and everything works as expected.
>
> Maybe one of the admins can have a look on it. It can confuse new users.
>
> Juergen

Hi, Jürgen,

Yes, this is a problem which shows up in several places. I believe it is
related to the front-ending of Apache Traffic Server, since that IP is
the address of ATS. I am certain that the "magic word" (technical term,
honest) "{{fullurl}}" is returning this instead of the desired string.

Might I ask where you changed "the localhost ip address"? Maybe I can
fix that myself. Otherwise, it's a matter for installation parameters,
or PHP in the Parser Extension, and those are beyond my reach.

--
/tj/