incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [CODE]: spellchecker, hunspell, MacOS
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:20:36 GMT

Le 25 nov. 11 à 14:47, Jürgen Schmidt a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi,

> do anybody know if Hunspell is also used and necessary on MacOS?

I don't know exactly (native spellchecker is used imho) but it is
built as static library IIRC.

> I noticed some build problems after the latest update and did a
> build without --enable-hunspell. The build breaks in
> lingucomponent/.../macspellimpl.cxx

What is the error ?

> There was still a dependency to some types defined in Hunspell. I
> tried to fix that and was able to build...

Please provide a log.

> But it seems that spellchecking doesn't work, and also redlining
> doesn't work. Before i take a closer look in this problem i would
> like to know if it should work without Hunspell in general.

FYI, I upgraded hunspell version to 1.3.1 in OOo4Kids, and maybe I
could reverse the patch to Apache OpenOffice.org ?

There was some issue mostly on Windows (I took me some times to
figure out what happened if I remember correctly)

Regards,
Eri

--
qɔᴉɹə