incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 20:48:55 GMT
Hi,

Looking at the archives (see [1]), the flow of mails we receive every
day, on ooo-dev mailing list is really big, and not always
"development" relevant. And more than 1500 mails every month, is
maybe too much (of me it is). Of course, I'm the first to think, some
topics are important, interesting and must be debated, but we reached
some limit, and must, say ... improve the situation.

As a compromise, what about to create ooo-
discuss@incubator.apache.org  ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion / opinion :-)

Regards,
Eric Bachard

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/

--