incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:00:48 GMT

On 30 Nov 2011, at 12:13, Rob Weir wrote:

>  and Simon, people who were not
> part of this process.  To their outside and highly political view,

Hey Rob,

While it's good for the way you characterise me privately to finally be made crystal clear
in public, please note that I have been a participant and contributor here from the very beginning,
have no affiliation to declare beyond being part of both the AOOo and TDF discussions as a
volunteer and thus find your characterisation as offensive as it is incorrect.

Regards

S.